Illegal Immigration

I wonder if the boat was named “Biden’s Folly”.

So much tragedy and human suffering could be averted if our laws were simply followed.

Biden sent $200M to the Ukraine to protect their border. Nothing done to protect our border.

:alien:In the meantime, Jen Psaki tells us:

County Commissioners in Rio Grande County and Alamosa County met separately to discuss potential migrant arrivals in the San Luis Valley from other countries. Despite no current arrivals, concerns arose after Carbondale experienced an influx of over 120 migrants in December, mostly from Venezuela.

Rio Grande County passed a resolution opposing support for illegal immigration and undocumented persons, emphasizing prioritizing local citizens’ needs. Alamosa County also addressed the issue, acknowledging a lack of resources for long-term assistance to migrants. Both counties aim to create plans in case of arrivals.

Meanwhile, state and federal officials, including Texas Governor Gregg Abbott and Colorado representatives, discussed the need for comprehensive immigration reform and federal support for communities facing migrant challenges. The San Luis Valley County Commissioners Association plans to address immigrant issues in an upcoming meeting.

“So I just had a conversation with a Denver police officer at the airport, and we were talking about the crime that’s going on, not only in Denver, but our country. And he says, the media will not tell you this. I’m not even supposed to talk about this, but I don’t care anymore. We’ve arrested. The Denver police in Denver has arrested over 50 Al Qaeda members in the last 2 months.

https://twitter.com/WallStreetApes/status/1754128005872615428

Very interesting video on what’s going on in Denver.