What Everyone Should Know About Joe Biden

The Greatest Speech of All Time (Joe Biden’s Corn Pop Speech) - YouTube

Think that was faked? Here is the full, unredacted speech from our nation’s 46th President and leader of the free world.

It will make the little blond hairs on your legs stand on end.

Joe Biden “Corn Pop” Story FULL Segment - YouTube

What do Australians think of Joe Biden’s ability to go toe-to-toe with Vladimir Putin?

Here’s some Thunder from Down Under:

The Joe Biden ‘gaffes, stumbles and confusion just continue’ - YouTube

Hunter Biden Laptop Scandal Is the Ultimate American Information Operation | Opinion (msn.com)

Most popular president ever.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1511852935155634182

Watch the Easter bunny.

The Easter Bunny is in charge of Joe Biden.

FV-dAOAXwAIT2IQ

biden yelling

image(9)

CBS EVENING NEWS

IRS whistleblower speaks: DOJ “slow-walked” tax probe said to involve Hunter Biden

evening-news

BY JIM AXELROD, MICHAEL KAPLAN, ANDY BAST

MAY 24, 2023 / 6:23 PM / CBS NEWS

IRS whistleblower speaks: DOJ “slow-walked” tax probe said to involve Hunter Biden - CBS News

*A whistleblower from inside the Internal Revenue Service has spoken publicly for the first time about a highly sensitive political probe he has supervised, which CBS News has determined is the ongoing probe into the finances of President Biden’s son Hunter Biden. *

He said he became so concerned about prosecutors’ handling of “a high profile, controversial” investigation that he felt duty-bound to sound alarms.

“There were multiple steps that were slow-walked — were just completely not done — at the direction of the Department of Justice,” said Gary Shapley, a 14-year veteran of the agency, who spoke exclusively to CBS News chief investigative correspondent Jim Axelrod on Tuesday. “When I took control of this particular investigation, I immediately saw deviations from the normal process. It was way outside the norm of what I’ve experienced in the past.”

Opinion: With Hunter’s indictment, Democrats face a moment of maddening truth (msn.com)

Opinion by Jonathan Turley, Opinion Contributor