Will the real Frank Waxman please stand up?

Screenshot (2)

Reference: Age-stratified infection fatality rate of COVID-19 in the non-elderly population - PMC

Caution-raw language.

A father talks to the pharmacist who gave his son a Covid shot resulting in myocarditis.

**Should vaccine risk warnings be mandatory-especially for children?

Apparently not! Pharmacist explains: if they explain the risk, people are less likely to get the jab.

Duh!

This Government-Approved COVID Treatment Was a Death Trap • Children’s Health Defense (childrenshealthdefense.org)

This Government-Approved COVID Treatment Was a Death Trap

Story at a glance:

• Within weeks of the pandemic outbreak, it had become apparent that the standard practice of putting COVID-19 patients on mechanical ventilation was a death sentence; 76.4% of COVID-19 patients (aged 18 to 65) in New York City who were placed on ventilators died. Among patients over age 65 who were vented, the mortality rate was 97.2%.
  • The recommendation to place COVID-19 patients on mechanical ventilation as a first-line response came from the World Health Organization (WHO), which allegedly based its guidance on experiences and recommendations from doctors in China. But venting COVID-19 patients wasn’t recommended because it increased survival. It was to protect healthcare workers by isolating the virus inside the vent machine.
  • Data suggest around 10,000 patients died with COVID-19 in New York hospitals after being put on ventilators in the spring of 2020. Other metropolitan areas also saw massive spikes in deaths among younger individuals who were at low risk of dying from COVID-19. It’s possible many of these deaths were the result of being placed on mechanical ventilation.
  • The WHO must be held accountable for its unethical recommendation to sacrifice suspected COVID-19 patients by using ventilation as an infection mitigation strategy — especially considering they’re now trying to get unilateral power and authority to make pandemic decisions without local input.
  • Showing how the WHO’s recommendation to put patients on mechanical ventilation resulted in needless death among people who weren’t at great risk of dying from COVID-19 is perhaps one of the most powerful talking points a country can use to argue for independence and rejection of the WHO’s pandemic treaty.

First People Sickened By COVID-19 Were Chinese Scientists At Wuhan Institute Of Virology, Say US Government Sources (substack.com)

Ben Hu, one of threee “patients zero,” and a researcher who led the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s “gain-of-function” research on SARS-like coronaviruses, which increases the infectiousness of viruses.

Public officials in the U.S. and other countries have repeatedly suggested that uncovering the pandemic’s origin may not be possible. “We may never know,” said Anthony Fauci, the former director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, who oversaw pandemic response for two administrations.

Now, answers increasingly look within reach. Sources within the US government say that three of the earliest people to become infected with SARS-CoV-2 were Ben Hu, Yu Ping, and Yan Zhu. All were members of the Wuhan lab suspected to have leaked the pandemic virus.

As such, not only do we know there were WIV scientists who had developed COVID-19-like illnesses in November 2019, but also that they were working with the closest relatives of SARS-CoV-2, and inserting gain-of-function features unique to it.

When a source was asked how certain they were that these were the identities of the three WIV scientists who developed symptoms consistent with COVID-19 in the fall of 2019, we were told, “100%”

How lame is Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg?

Why can’t he just admit we was wrong?

He’s Pretending He Didn’t Know - YouTube

Most corrupt business plan ever:

What the FDA is Like… - YouTube

Joe Rogan Offers Vaccine Scientist $100,000 to Debate RFK Jr. | The Gateway Pundit | by Anthony Scott | 163

Joe Rogan took to Twitter on Saturday evening and offered vaccine scientist Peter Hotez $100,000 to the charity of his choice if he was willing to debate RFK Jr.

The offer from Rogan comes after Horitz took to Twitter and shared a Vice article titled “Spotify Has Stopped Even Sort of Trying to Stem Joe Rogan’s Vaccine Misinformation.”

The Vice article Horitz shared was a hit piece on Rogan that attacked him for allowing RFK Jr. on his podcast to talk about the harmful effects of vaccines.

Rogan responded to Horitz’s tweet and wrote “Peter if you claim what RFK Jr. is saying is “misinformation” I am offering you $100,000.00 to the charity of your choice if you’re willing to debate him on my show with no time limit.”

RFK Jr. immediately agreed to debate Horitz and responded to Rogan’s tweet by writing “Peter. Let’s finally have the respectful, congenial, informative debate that the American people deserve.”

Prof Peter Hotez, MD PhD, refused.

He seems to lack the courage of his convictions.

Elon Musk weighed in:

“He’s afraid of a public debate, because he knows he’s wrong”

UPDATE: Peter Hotez’s Offer to Debate RFK Jr. on Vaccine Efficacy and Safety on the Joe Rogan Show is Now Over $1.5 Million | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft | 120

Perhaps Prof Hotez, MD PhD(left), should either consult with Prof Frank Waxman,
Or go find his courage in a bottle:

One chart says it all: How do you explain all these deaths? – World Tribune: U.S. Politics and Culture, Geopolitics, Northeast Asia, China, Geostrategy-Direct, International Security, Corporate Watch, Media Watch

One chart says it all: How do you explain all these deaths?

A chart from Germany’s National Association of Statutory Health Insurance (KBV) that breaks down deaths by quarter from 2016 to the first quarter of 2022 shows a huge spike in deaths after the rollout of the Covid vaccines.

The chart shows that deaths during the pandemic in 2020, before the shots were distributed, were only slightly higher than the averages from previous years.

But, from the first quarter of 2021 to the first quarter of 2022, deaths for each quarter were more than double the yearly average.

BRAVE NEW WORLD: Elitist Media Doctor and COVID Vaccine Promoter Peter Hotez Says Science Should Not Be Debated - Then Plays Victim | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft | 2

Dr. Peter Hotez is making headlines this week for refusing to debate author and attorney Robert Kennedy, Jr. on the effectiveness of the COVID19 vaccines.

Rather than accept the challenge Hotez has lashed out at Robert Kennedy Jr. and Joe Rogan who has invited RFK Jr. on his show several times.

Hotez is unwilling to defend his record or the “science” behind the COVID vaccines.

On Sunday night Hotez actually said, “Science is not something that is typically debated.”

Hotez demands you respect him but he is too lazy to defend his theories against attorney Robert Kennedy, Jr. According to Hotez – “science” should not be challenged.

Hotez is a flake. Kennedy would tear him apart.

That’s a fact.

New emails show COVID vaccine mandates were based on a lie | Washington Examiner

Emails obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request show that CDC Director Rochelle Walensky and former NIH Director Francis Collins were aware of, and discussed, “breakthrough cases” of COVID in January 2021 — right when the vaccines became widely available. In her email, Walensky says that “clearly,” it is an “important area of study,” links to a study raising the issue, and assures the person she is sending it to that Dr. Anthony Fauci is looped into these conversations.

However, in public, Walensky was saying something quite different. Two months after discussing this data, she said vaccinated people “don’t carry the virus” and “don’t get sick.” In a congressional hearing, after it became clear people were able to get infected with COVID even after receiving the vaccine, she defended her original statements by claiming it was true at the time she said it — namely, for the strands we were dealing with in early 2021.

We now know that was not true and that Walensky herself knew it was not true.

Sharing and Collecting Covid Stories: For Those Who Were Burned ⋆ Brownstone Institute

Sadly and revoltingly, my stories are nothing next to the ones I know. Those reveal the unimaginable inhumanity of the governors, hospitals, nursing homes and workplaces, from friends, and friends of friends.

Somewhere in Southeast Asia, an elderly couple reliant on the village market died of hunger after the market was closed.

A Grab biker in a mega-city was sent to the quarantine center for weeks for being in close contact with a Covid-positive customer. When he returned home, no one could let him know the whereabouts of his grandmother and mother who had lived with him for almost 40 years. They must have died and their bodies either discarded in some unmarked mass grave, or cremated and ashes thrown.

A whole class of more than thirty 3-year-old toddlers were taken to the quarantine center because of one positive test. The parents arrived at the daycare center to pick them up as usual, to find their children gone. The kids had to endure quarantine alone.

A father of four children had a serious seizure immediately after being ordered to take a Covid vaccine, footed his medical bills, felt lucky enough not to die and never dared to question anything.

Here in North America, one of my friends took a Covid vaccine against her will when the hospital told her she could not visit and hold her dying mother’s hands. My friend surrendered because she was a human being and a mother herself.

Another friend’s husband lost his job for refusing the vaccine, forcing them to sell their house and move away to another area.

A son “kidnapped” his mother from a nursing home and hid with her in a trailer in the forest, just to take care of and spend time with her.

These stories are unbearable at different levels and dimensions. They should be contextualized for their real impact to be felt, such as where the individuals and the communities have no cushions, hunger means famine and death, many millions more girls are too young to be married and children too young to work… They haunt me; they make me wonder whether we will be able to rebuild the world in the aftermath of such personal and collective tragedies.

There are billions of such stories of voiceless, little people, whose life and rights did not matter in the last three years.

‘Criminal’: Confidential EU Documents Reveal Thousands of Deaths From Pfizer-BioNTech Shots • Children’s Health Defense (childrenshealthdefense.org)

Thousands of pediatric serious adverse events and deaths

The main Pfizer-BioNTech document revealed 9,605 adverse events (3,735 serious) during the PSUR #3 and 25 cases during the clinical trials among children ages 11 and younger. These included 20 fatalities, in children as young as 5 years old.

Causes of these fatalities included dyspnea, cardiac arrest, cardio-respiratory arrest, pyrexia and myocarditis, though “all events were assessed as unrelated” to the vaccine.

In one example listed in the document, an 11-year-old boy died of acute respiratory failure two days after the first dose of the vaccine. In another case, a 6-year-old girl died seven days following her initial dose of complications that included renal impairment, epilepsy, apnea, seizure and “sudden death.”

The document lists another case, that of a 6-year-old boy whose listed causes of death are myocarditis, cardio-respiratory arrest and COVID-19. He died seven days after the first dose of the vaccine, and although autopsy results were “pending,” “the reporter concluded that the death ‘had nothing to do’ with the administration of BNT162b2 [the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine] and was due to natural causes.”

For children ages 12-17, the document listed 21,945 adverse eventss (19,558 serious) in the post-marketing period and 15 cases during clinical trials. A total of 169 deaths were recorded, with listed causes including dyspnea, pyrexia, cardiac arrest, myocarditis, cardiac failure, seizure and shock.

Nevertheless, the document states “No new significant safety information was identified based on the review of the cases reported in the overall paediatric population.”

Myocarditis and pericarditis deaths among children, young adults

A notable discrepancy appears in terms of reported cases of myocarditis in the clinical trials as compared to the post-marketing period — one myocarditis case (0.15% of all cases) is listed for the clinical trial period, while 5,422 cases (1.1% of all cases) and 5,458 serious events were reported in the PSUR #3 period.

Of these, 87 cases were fatal and 1,608 were listed as “not resolved.” Among children and young adults, 48 cases were reported for those between the ages of 5 and 11 (two deaths), 366 among 12-15-year-olds (three deaths), 345 among 16-17-year-olds and 968 among 18-24-year-olds (four deaths).

In one instance, an 11-year-old girl developed myocarditis two days after her first dose and subsequently died, with the listed causes of death including myocarditis, respiratory failure, acute cardiac failure and cardio-respiratory arrest.

Separately, a 13-year-old boy developed myocarditis five days after his second dose, and subsequently died of myocarditis, cardiac arrest, multiple organ dysfunction syndrome, ventricular tachycardia and renal failure.

A 13-year-old girl with no medical history developed myocarditis six days after her first dose and also later died.

In the case of a 19-year-old male who developed myocarditis three days after his third dose and who eventually died, an autopsy “revealed extensive necrosis of the left ventricular myocardium (myocardial necrosis); myocarditis/fulminant myocarditis.”

And a 26-year-old male who also took the flu vaccine developed myocarditis four days after his third dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, and subsequently died. The listed causes of death included myocarditis, arrhythmia, inflammation and left ventricular dysfunction. Autopsy results “showed myocarditis.”

Similarly, while no cases of pericarditis were recorded during the clinical trial, 4,156 were recorded during the PSUR #3 period, including 4,164 serious adverse events and 19 fatalities. This included 30 cases among 5-11-year-olds, 118 cases among 12-15-year-olds, 106 cases among 16-17-year-olds, 479 cases among 18-24-year-olds (and one death), and 417 cases among 25-29-year-olds, again including one death.

In one example, a 22-year-old male developed pericarditis 31 days after his second dose and eventually died of pericarditis and other causes, including multiple organ dysfunction syndrome, pericardial mass, pericardial effusion, malignant pericardial mesothelioma and right ventricular failure.

Numerous other cardiovascular adverse events were recorded, totaling 32,712 cases during the PSUR #3 period (496 fatal) and 27 during the clinical trials (two fatal — with none of the events listed as “related” to vaccination).

Causes of death included in this category include arrhythmia, cardiac failure and acute cardiac failure, cardiogenic shock, coronary artery disease, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS) and tachycardia.

Nevertheless, “No new significant safety information was identified.”

28-Year-Old Professional Basketball Player, Who Previously Blamed COVID Vaccine for Myocarditis, Dies of Heart Attack During Stress Test | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft | 120

Back in December 2021, Cabrera collapsed during a game in the Spanish Amateur Basketball League (EBA) at the La Albericia pavilion. He was carried out on a stretcher and subsequently diagnosed with myocarditis, a condition that can impair the heart’s ability to pump blood.

“I got a damn Myocarditis from taking a f-cking vaccine. (I got 2 doses of Pfizer) And I knew it! Many people warned me. But guess what? It was compulsory or I couldn’t work,” Cabrera wrote.

“I am an international professional athlete and I am playing in Spain. I have no health problem, nothing, not hereditary, no asthma, NOTHING! I suddenly collapsed to the ground in the middle of a match and almost died,” he added.

“I’m still recovering and I’ve had 11 different cardiology tests done and guess? They find nothing. I have no cholesterol, no fat, nothing! 7% body fat 93% muscle. When they give me the diagnosis, they tell me that I won’t be able to play for at least 5 months until my heart goes down again and they can’t give me that medicine,” he concluded.

The Great Grift: More than $200 billion in COVID-19 aid may have been stolen, federal watchdog says

The Great Grift: More than $200 billion in COVID-19 aid may have been stolen, federal watchdog says (yahoo.com)

WASHINGTON (AP) — More than $200 billion may have been stolen from two large COVID-19 relief initiatives, according to new estimates from a federal watchdog investigating federally funded programs that helped small businesses survive the worst public health crisis in more than a hundred years.

The numbers issued Tuesday by the U.S. Small Business Administration inspector general are much greater than the office’s previous projections and underscore how vulnerable the Paycheck Protection and COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan programs were to fraudsters, particularly during the early stages of the coronavirus pandemic.

The inspector general’s report said “at least 17 percent of all COVID-EIDL and PPP funds were disbursed to potentially fraudulent actors.” The fraud estimate for the COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan program is more than $136 billion, which represents 33 percent of the total money spent on that program, according to the report. The Paycheck Protection fraud estimate is $64 billion, the inspector general said.

CNN Legal Expert on MO v Biden Decision: Free Speech Is Conservative Ideology – This Is an Activist Judicial Opinion

CNN Legal Expert on MO v Biden Decision: Free Speech Is Conservative Ideology - This Is an Activist Judicial Opinion | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft | 2

**The eminent Professor Waxman refused to address questions about US Covid policy. **

He dismissed these questions as “conspiracy theories”.

There is quite a history of “conspiracy theories” involving illegal actions by the US government turning out to be true. One day the false Covid narrative and ongoing cover-up will join this list:

20 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True (msn.com)

Here are a few examples.
Stunning when you see these collected in one place:

Operation Mockingbird

The CIA’s covert operation to control the media by planting stories and manipulating the news was exposed in the 1970s.

The Gulf of Tonkin Incident

The 1964 attack on the USS Maddox in the Gulf of Tonkin was used as a pretext for US involvement in the Vietnam War. Declassified documents later revealed that the attack never happened

The Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment

From 1932 to 1972, the US Public Health Service conducted an unethical medical experiment on African American men with syphilis, without their knowledge or consent.

Prohibition Poisonings

From 1920 to 1933, the U.S. government put a ban on all alcoholic sales due to the ethical and moral corruption it was hypothesized to cause. During this period, the government began adding toxic chemicals to industrial alcohol to discourage people from drinking it.

The chemicals used included things like kerosene, gasoline, and formaldehyde, which led to thousands of deaths and illnesses. Despite the risks, the government continued to poison alcohol until Prohibition was repealed in 1933.

MK-Ultra

MK-Ultra was a CIA project in the 1950s and 60s that involved mind control experiments on human subjects. The experiments included the use of drugs, hypnosis, and other forms of psychological torture. The project was initially denied by the CIA, but it was later confirmed through declassified documents

Edward Snowden’s Revelations

In 2013, Edward Snowden, a former National Security Agency (NSA) contractor, leaked classified documents that revealed the extent of the U.S. government’s surveillance programs. The documents showed that the NSA was collecting phone records of millions of Americans and spying on foreign governments and individuals. Snowden’s revelations sparked a global debate about government surveillance and privacy rights

COINTELPRO

The FBI’s Counterintelligence Program was aimed at disrupting and discrediting political organizations in the US. It included illegal surveillance, infiltration, and harassment of civil rights leaders and anti-war activists.

Data covering reports of adverse events after vaccination in Western Australia.

Please note:

The increase coincides with the introduction of mRNA Covid-19 vaccines.

In Australia, vaccination was mandatory. Those who refused lost their jobs, and were rounded up into what can only be called concentration camps.

This data is “new”, or just released, but spans to more thsn 2 years ago, and ends 17 months ago.

What has happened in the 19 months since this data set ends?

Read this report!!!

WAVSS annual report 2021 (health.wa.gov.au)

Video discussing this data:

Bad Australian vaccine data - YouTube

10 Problems With Vaccines — and 10 Solutions • Children’s Health Defense (childrenshealthdefense.org)

Here is the trouble with vaccines, in 10 sentences:

1. Like “antibiotics,” “vaccines” are a large and diverse class of medicines, and as with all large classes of medicines, different products in the class work by different mechanisms, some being quite effective while others are ineffective, some being reasonably safe for appropriate human use while others are fraught with side effects and toxicities and therefore to assume that any large class of medicines — including vaccines — is categorically “safe and effective,” is naïve, illogical, false and dangerous.

2. While the full extent of vaccine toxicity is undetermined, it is a historical fact that numerous vaccines have been proven to be highly toxic and even deadly to patients, via multiple pathophysiological mechanisms, including:

• Direct contamination of the vaccine (e.g. the Cutter incident).
  • Disease caused by an unintended, pathological immune response to the vaccine (e.g. Guillain–Barré syndrome caused by the swine flu vaccine).
  • Unintended contraction and/or transmission of the disease the vaccine was designed to prevent, caused by the vaccine itself (e.g. the current oral polio vaccine).Vaccine toxicity of unknown or uncertain cause (e.g. intestinal intussusception with the rotavirus vaccine, and fatal blood clots with the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine).
  1. In fact, the known toxicity of vaccines is so well-established that a Federal law, the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA) of 1986 (42 U.S.C. §§ 300aa-1 to 300aa-34) was passed to specifically exempt vaccine manufacturers from product liability, based on the legal principle that vaccines are “unavoidably unsafe” products.

2. Since the 1986 NCVIA act protecting vaccine manufacturers from liability, there has been a dramatic increase in the number of vaccines on the market, as well as the number of vaccines added to the CDC vaccine schedules, with the number of vaccines on the CDC child and adolescent schedule rising from 7 in 1986 to 21 in 2023.

3. Of the 21 vaccines on the 2023 CDC Child and Adolescent Immunization Schedule, only a small minority (e.g. measles, mumps, rubella, varicella and HiB) are capable of providing genuine herd immunity, a fact that negates the common, population-based arguments for mandating the other vaccines, which comprise the sizable majority of the vaccines on the schedule.

4. The pharmaceutical industry has established an almost unimaginable degree of media control, institutional influence and regulatory capture, via its funding of other entities, as it is:

• The largest industry lobby in Washington, D.C.
  • The second largest industry in TV advertising.
  • A major source of personal revenue for high-level HHS “alphabet soup” agency bureaucrats, many of whom hold patent and royalty rights on pharmaceutical products.
  • A major funder of influential physician organizations (e.g. the American Academy of Pediatrics and prominent medical journals).
  • Involved in payment-based incentivization of practicing physicians, who frequently receive monetary bonuses for high rates of vaccination in their patient panels.
  1. The COVID-19 mRNA vaccines were developed and administered to the public:
  • Much faster and with much less testing than any other vaccines on the market.
  • Under Emergency Use Authorization.
  • Utilizing a technological platform that had never seen commercial use before, and, despite generating reports of vaccine-related deaths and serious adverse events at much higher rates than traditional vaccines.
  • And despite the fact that they have been removed from the pediatric market in multiple other developed countries, the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines have already been placed on the CDC Child and Adolescent Immunization Schedule, just a little over two years after their introduction to the public.
  1. There has been no systematic public accounting by the CDC (or any of the HHS agencies) for the more than 35,000 reported COVID-19 vaccine-related deaths and more than 1,500,000 reported COVID-19 vaccine-related adverse events reported as of July 7 to the CDC’s own Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), nor for the corresponding numbers of COVID-19 vaccine-related deaths and adverse events reported to Eudravigilance (the European Union’s equivalent to VAERS), even as the CDC continues to strongly promote these vaccines for use, including placing them on the CDC Child and Adolescent Immunization Schedule.

2. By labeling the novel COVID-19 mRNA products as “vaccines,” the definition of the term “vaccine” has become so broadened that essentially any medication that induces an immune response against disease may now be dubbed a “vaccine,” thereby shielding pharmaceutical companies from liability under the NCVIA to a previously unimagined extent.

3. Vaccine mandates thereby compel citizens to submit to medical treatments:

• That is regarded under Federal law to be “unavoidably unsafe.”
  • Because they are unavoidably unsafe, their manufacturers are protected by Federal law from liability for harm done to citizens.
  • Whose manufacturers and government agencies nevertheless promote publicly as “safe and effective,” in direct contradiction to their legal status as “unavoidably unsafe.”
  • That has increased tremendously in number in recent decades, and, with mRNA technology and a broadened definition of the term “vaccine,” stands to multiply at an even greater rate in the future.

I thought we were not allowed to question any activity performed in the name of “science”.

This is a nightmare.

Watch everyone dodge punishment.

Investigation on Reedley building uncovers bio, health hazards - Mid Valley Times

Over 900 mice were located at the facility. Court documents identify Wang Zhaolin as the Prestige representative onsite during the investigation. Zhaolin informed the investigators that “these mice were genetically engineered to catch and carry the COVID-19 virus.” Court documents describe the conditions under which the mice were housed as “inhumane.”

Under the auspices of an abatement order, Reedley officials conducted a follow-up investigation to 850 I Street on April 12. As a result of this investigation, and on the advice of a veterinarian who accompanied investigators, the decision was made to euthanize 773 mice. Investigators also discovered 178 dead mice on the property.

Court documents confirm Prestige never contracted with a licensed medical waste hauler to dispose of medical wastes – including the mice – per state regulations; which means from October 2022 until the lab was shuttered, Prestige was illegally disposing of medical wastes generated by the lab.

From May 2 through May 4, the CDC’s Division of Select Agents and Toxins inspected 850 I Street. Court documents confirm the CDC found potentially infectious agents at the location. These included both bacterial and viral agents, including: chlamydia, E. Coli, streptococcus pneumonia, hepatitis B and C, herpes 1 and 5 and rubella. The CDC also found samples of malaria.

The government COVID response spends all its time rearranging these:

Titanic deck chair salvaged from the wreck: