Colorado: Election fraud, or baseless consipracy theories

[S]ELECTION CODE, the movie follows the story of Tina Peters the County Clerk in Mesa Colorado, who made a backup of her county’s Dominion Voting System server, only to stumble across evidence of manipulation in a recent local city council election… and also the 2020 general election. Tina’s discovery ignites a chain reaction, upending her life. And upending the world.

You will not be able to unsee what you see.

1 Like

Here are the three forensic examinations of the voting systems used in the 2020 Mesa County general election.

The findings provide evidence of unauthorized and illegal manipulation of tabulated vote data during the 2020 General Election and 2021 Grand Junction Municipal Election.

Here’s are the irregularities seen in Chaffee County’s June 2022 primary election.

Here is Tina Peters Recount request, estimate and order.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Discouraging, but at least I know that no matter what we still have to turn out and vote, and do whatever else we can. They just didn’t cheat enough in 2016, and in 2020 they made it obvious they cheated, but if people would have stayed home and waited for someone to save them, saying “my vote doesn’t count” we would not have the chance to take down this evil today. As a matter of fact 40% of American may be to dead to vote. So look at your vote as saving your neighbor even if they don’t know it.

Welcome Godwins. Great name!

I hope I don’t vote Democratic after I die.

1 Like

Here’s some Chaffee County election fraud from 2012. Never really investigated.